logo

(gesamt: 0)

Jetzt online
0 Benutzer
6 gesamt
Hauptforum   Paranormal Deutschland e.V.

Hauptforum  Heilerforum  Hexenforum  Jenseitsforum  Literaturforum  OBE-Forum  Traumforum  Wissensforum  Nexus  Vereinsforum  ParaWiki  Chat 

Kontakt Suche Login
Ansicht: Klassisch | Themen | Beiträge | rss

Re: what is youre opinion?
Pamela schrieb am 3. August 2003 um 17:50 Uhr (389x gelesen):

> Moin!
> I don't know, if you know it already, but Gooz's Forum www.ratedx.info is back online. Finally! (But Ardon was not there for a long time...)
> My opinion... Let's say, I believe that timetraveling is possible sometime. But I don't know if Ardon is real or a fake. Some predections he made did not come real (sorry for this bad explaination). So, I don't know if I can believe him or not. But it's a nice topic for entertainment, I think.
> mfg
> Metalmorphosis
Thankyou for telling me I didnt know it was back up. :)
We will never know. Because the reason the predictions didnt happen like they were suppose to is because Gooz was suppose to release the predictions after they happened.
He had them in code and was suppose to provide the answer for the code after the event took place.
because the predictions were released ahead of time people could act on them and change them.
So I am not sure either at this time.
However I personally talked with John and I do beleive he might have been real. I have no proof though.
Ardon claimed John was his teacher.

zurück   Beitrag ist archiviert

Diskussionsverlauf: